Sunday, September 20, 2020

Fat bumps (小肉粒)update 2

Good news, the fat bumps on my neck area are gone.  My daughter helped to take the picture of the area on 18 Sep 2020.  You can see clearly from the picture that the 3 little fat lumps are gone 🥳🥳🥳

Picture taken on 10 Sep 2020

Picture taken on 13 Sep 2020

Picture taken 18 Sep 2020

To be frank I cannot remember where are the 3 little fat bumps since they are gone.  I draw a circle on the location of where they should be.

 My hubby's fat bumps are bigger in size and they are still there.  Not sure why not so effective on him, it mayb due to size so takes longer time to drop off.  Anyway will continue to apply for him for another 5 days and monitor.


 Picture taken on 10 Sep 2020

Picture taken on 18 Sep 2020


No comments:

Post a Comment