Saturday, June 28, 2014

Forever Living Clean 9 (Part III)

Result of completing Clean 9 :-

My weight reduced from 60kg to 57kg and I got SGD150 voucher

My hubby's weight reduced from 102kg to 97kg and he got SGD250 voucher

After the programme my hubby continue to eat healthy and go brisk walk every monring for 1 hour.  And his weight further reduced from 97kg to 92kg.

As for me, I must admit that i am a disappointment, I continue to take my favourite food and I refuse to join my hubby for exercise, my weight went back to 60kg an until now i am close to 63kg...

I used up the vouchers for some of the supplement and cosmetic sold under Forever Living. 

Last week my hubby told me that he wants to go for another round of Clean 9, he take it as detox programme so doing detox half yearly is good enough.  Maybe i will order a set for him in Jul 2014 and I will record down his progress for the 9 days...

No comments:

Post a Comment