Sunday, June 29, 2014

AGELOC R2 - Day 14

My colleague ask me why do I want to spend so much money buying Ageloc R2...  I am not very rich that I have lots of excess $$$ on hand.  I am just a working mom with 2 kids to look after... I am at early stage of 40 yrs old and my kids are very young, 4 & 9 yrs old.  What i am aware is that I need to maintain good health and able to maintain the energy to work, I foresee that I am not able to retire by age of 60 yrs old.


I know that eating healthy and regular exercise is what i should do to keep myself healthy.  The problem is I am not doing so for 20 yrs and now my body is aging and not performing like 20 yrs ago.  I need some help to clean up the mess so that it will be easier and faster for me to have a healthier body.  It's not that taking these supplement can avoid death, I just hope to make myself healthier and I don't want to be a burden to my love ones... my kids will not be able to take care of me as they are just so young...

So if Ageloc R2 can help me to maintain good health and stay energetic... I am willing to pay for it.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah indeed it is very expensive. The product itself maybe very good but it is cos of MLM product and higher tiers are earning profit, thus pass on to the lower tiers of consumers.

    As long u eat well, exercse well. Stay positive, you will feel energetic. I am observing the ageloc comments, as is there such thing like god-miracle supplement?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i see many miracle review on ageloc R2 but i have ot seen most of them yet, haha... according to my ex-colleague who takes the product she mtold me she see more obvious effect after 1 month lor....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now you only 15 days, so give another 2 more weeks to see any effect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. okie okie... I keep telling myself also to wait...

    ReplyDelete