Wednesday, June 25, 2014

AGELOC R2 - Day 10

there is one change which i observe for the past few days... it's kind of disgusting but just to share with all of you...

i noticed change in my stool colour and also the shape.  I get constipation easily and i only pass motion once every 2 to 3 days.  The stool colour is very dark brown and small + hard, they look like type 1 or type 5.  If i pass motion after 4 to 5 days then my stool will be slightly watery.

Now i pass motion every day, sometimes twice.  My stool colour is brown and the shape is like type 3 - see below screen :-

 
Ooops... hope you only see this blog after your meal, hah...........

11 comments:

  1. haha, thanks for sharing.. I do not have constipation and everyday morning is type 3... lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wah... that's good for you... thanks for the interest in my blog

      Delete
  2. Yeah I am very keen to see your update on your review on ageloc r2.. It seems everyone is taking but not knowing it is extremely COSTLY? ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just live in healthy lifestyle and eat well. Drink plenty of water, takes lots of veg and fruits, that will do the trick.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's what my hubby always telling me, haha... but for this round i am buying mainly because i want my mum to try it and see whether it helps her on her leg problem, also for my backache problem..

    ReplyDelete
  5. this blog with poo poo picture is my Day 10 review, hee...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oops. Where is day 11?

    ReplyDelete
  7. yo yo... Day 11 talking about my backache much better... now checking and taking photo of my face and white hair... So I can post later if I can see the difference, hee....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okok, waiting for your review on day 11... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where is your June 26-29 update?

    ReplyDelete
  10. oops... i am very new in creating blog... i never checked whether the user can view all my post. Can you see the post under the "Blog Archive"? I have created blog with title from Day 11 to Day 15... can see?

    ReplyDelete