Monday, June 23, 2014

AGELOC R2 - Day 8

From today onwards I will need to intake double dosage of ageloc R2 and lifepak.... ooops my medicine box is now fully packed with all the supplement capsules... hopefull i can start to see the impact soon...


 
There are actually a series of ageloc products and i have not tried them yet... My ex-colleague strongly recommended the Ageloc Galvanic Spa.  She has used it on her face and she sent me her recent photo... hmmm... i see from photo that her chin looks sharper and more trim.  Last time she has a chubby face, cute cute but has got some baby fat.  I am quite tempted but when she mentioned she is very hardworking that she used it every morning to massage her face, i have no choice but to reject because i am a very lazy person.  Taking supplement is easy and acceptable to me, but using the galvanic spa to me is vey troublesome, though my colleague emphasize she only used it for 5 mins every day...


No comments:

Post a Comment