Tuesday, June 24, 2014

AGELOC R2 - Day 9

Yesterday I was having slight headache and some rashes on my back in the afternoon.  After get home taken dinner i go straight to my bed.  My kids asking me to play with them and i rejected them because of the headache...  My hubby asked me to take panadol but i refused to take and went straight to bed.

Lucky the headache was gone this morning and i am feeling normal again... back to office to work.

Yesterday i called my mum to ask her to increase the dosage.  She asked whether can remove the capsule cover and only take the powder.  She hates the taste and smell of the capsule cover.  I checked with the consultant and she said it's OK to remove the capsule cover...

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing.. keep updating us on the review of ageloc r2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's my pleasure... yes i will continue to post...

      Delete
  2. How about Day 10? :) How much did u pay for per bottle?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pay SGD2080 for total 12 sets of ageloc R2(1 set comprises of 1 bottle ageloc R2 day and 1 bottle ageloc R2 night). i pay by credit card which offer 12 month instalment paymet, if not my pocmet will get very BIG hole, haha.....
    There is current promotion ON so i get additonal 6 bottles of Diene-o-lene and 6 bottles of Duolean... refer to my older post "AGELOC R2 - items collected today" for picture of promotion...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that is extremely costly!!!!!!!! $346 per mth? OMG!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1st 3 month needs double dosage lar (1st 3 mths need 2 sets per mth, subsequently only 1 set per mth), so 12 sets can last for 9 months and is $231 per month lar.... subsequently it should be 12 sets for 12 mth then will be $173 per month... i see in long run lar... provided the result is really very good then i will continue to invest...

      Delete
  5. Even though $231 per mth? Errr... not all can afford. ^ - ^

    ReplyDelete