Friday, June 27, 2014

AGELOC R2 - Day 12

I collected my balance product from the consultant yesterday.  We meet at Burger King, she reached before me and she tells me that there are lots of opportunities for TRA product… because we see lots’ of big size eater enjoying their burger, I am also one of them, haha….  I have my TRA review on this blog also, do take a look…

I updated her on my progress such as better toilet habit and backache problem disappearing.  She does not look surprised, she just smile and asked me to keep observing for more benefits… Yesterday night i was busy taking picture of my face and hair... while checking my hair, i realised that my white hair seems lesser now.  I though of going to dye my hair after hearing some colleagues comment that i must have overworked as my white hair are very obvious... so hurting...
For my mum’s case, yesterday then i realized that she has mistaken on instruction and she actually takes Ageloc R2 night in afternoon and Ageloc R2 Day in Night time.  Oh my god…. She insists is my fault and I just let her be… important for me is that she is willing to continue to take them…

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, so u could see the benefits now?

    ReplyDelete