Saturday, June 14, 2014

AGELOC R2 - I have decided to buy it!!!!!


When I completed nuskin TRA on 30 Sep 2011, my consultant recommended ageloc R2 to me… I think it was the pre-launch of ageloc R2 during that period.  Due to it’s quite new to me and not much review found on website + the high cost (same price as TRA),  I rejected her.

I managed to maintain my weight after TRA for around 1.5 years and then I gained back all the weight again due to unhealthy eating habit.  Frankly speaking, TRA is effective, but if you are like me who is not so discipline and not determined enough then don’t waste your money.  Unless you d
on’t mind to take another set of TRA after you put on all the weight again.

Currently my weight is 61.7kg at height 162cm which is overweight.  But now my problem is more on my health.  Due to lack of exercise, unhealthy eating habit and aging effect, I just feel very very tired every day.  Now I need to set 3 alarms so that I can wake up.  And now my back is painful each time when I get up from my seat.  This is really BAD and I hate all these tireness.

Since Apr 2014, I have been doing research on website for safe supplements which can help to reduce my problems.  Now I see more review for ageloc R2, and like most of you I quite doubt it as the review sound so good to believe.  I hesitate also due to the price, it’s not cheap.

In May 2014 my mum was admitted to hospital, her left leg feels numb and weak and she can’t walk far.  She was diagnosed with Osteoarthritis of spine and was discharged with some vitamin D and calcium + regular review required.  She also went for TCM as she did not feel better after discharged.  Now she can’t continue to walk long distance and can only choose to go to nearby supermarket instead of her favourite old market… well, this makes her life boring…

On 11 Jun 2014, I invited my consultant to my house to provide me more details on ageloc R2.  My mum was around also and finally I decided to buy 12 sets of it.  I intend to give 6 sets to my mum hoping that it will help her and she agreed to try it as she really hates the current restriction on walk far and going to market just like last time.  On the same day, I took 2 sets 1st and gave them to my mum to try 1st  and I have attached beow on how she takes them.  Advice from my consultant is to take R2 after meal.  


As for myself I will receive my stock on SUN (15 Jun 2014) and I plan to start taking them on 16 Jun 2014 together with Nuskin Lifepak.  WELL, I will then try to update my progress at least weekly so that I can share with all of you on the changes on me after taking the ageloc R2.




No comments:

Post a Comment