Saturday, June 21, 2014

AGELOC R2 - Day 6

For those of you who follow my blog will realise that my blog design has been changed for these few days, sorry for that, i am still on the learning stage of blogging.  Now still learning how to make my site better and more organised.

1 year after after giving birth to my son, which is 34 yrs old, i have been busy checking for ways to manage my weight and also to make myself look younger.  I have tried different products, either cream or supplements, i can't recall how much $$$ i have spent but there are lots of white elephant(unfinished product) left at some corner of my cabinet, haha... my hubby is not so happy about this bad habit of mine.... ooops.... I will write some posts for these product subsequently, after i find some time to manage the blog label...

Day 6 of ageloc R2 and i have not feel better or special... not yet!!!  Tomorrow the consultant will meet me for review.  I guess it's time for me to double my dousage, according to her i will need to double the dosage for the 1st 3 times.  Now that i have been taking the product for 1 week and my body has started to adjust to it, i should be ready o take on the double dosage...




No comments:

Post a Comment