Monday, June 30, 2014

AGELOC R2 - Day 15


The consultant has been asking me to go for nuskin seminar, demo… but I am not interested at this moment.  But if the result I get is very good then I may consider to attend and learn more about nuskin product, hee…. Say is always easier than doing.

I checked on website and realized most search are for “ageloc galvanic spa”.  I am quite tempted to try but I am just scared that I will give up half way, the possibility of giving up is > 90%, haha…. I know myself too well.  If I cannot resist the temptation and buy it, I will sure create another blog post to record the progress.

Now I have get used to the taste and smell of the ageloc R2 capsules.  At least now I don’t feel so bad when I burp…  Everything as usual…

5 comments:

  1. Oh, the taste and smell are bad?

    ReplyDelete
  2. But the one-month supplement cost $170+ per mth, isnt it very expensive?

    ReplyDelete
  3. not bad taste, it does not taste bittr or yucky, just that i can smell the capsule when i burp... just like i can smell durian when i burp after eating, haha....

    ya it's expensive... for me i take some supplement every day, so if this works magic i will stop the others and just take this one....

    ReplyDelete
  4. But if long term, pocket big hole leh... U plan to take long term?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Depending on the effect to see whether is it worth to invest or not... and of cos must also depend whether I cam afford financially mah... if no money then cannot lor...

    ReplyDelete