Tuesday, July 1, 2014

AGELOC R2 - Day 16


Till now my ageloc R2 review is that I feel better for my backache, constipation problem solved…

Now my other focus is on my face which I am looking for firmer skin, better complexion and look younger… also more energetic when I wake up so that I only need to set only 1 alarm and not 3 alarm…  BUT till now i am still waiting for these to happen…

2 weeks ago I brought my kids to wild wild wet, we went there around 10.30am and come out at 5pm.  Guess what!!!  I looked just out from oven, chocolate colour skin which looks like dessert… very dry and all my wrinkles became so obvious… all my maintenance work done for my face gone down the drain… the beauty mask, lotion, serum etc…. haiz…. Very sad, now I have to work harder to maintain again… hopefully ageloc R2 can help me… show me miracle plssssssss…..

When all these happen then I may consider to work hard to be Nuskin distributor… I guess my colleagues will also buy… haha…. Currently they are also observing me after they know that I spent $$$ to buy ageloc R2.

2 comments:

  1. Errr u gonna be distributor? ha ha ha... And you have the ready buyers?

    Indeed it is very expensive to consume supplement that is more than $150 per mth. Imagine one year, its gonna cost how much? If use that amount to buy insurance, at the end of the day, u can see the amt has multiplied....

    I just cannot believe there is such supplement that god-like miracle.. if that is the case, there wont be hospitals to treat the ill ppl le... :p right or not?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you under the sun many hours and with such hot weather lately, sure turned chocolate color and sun burn.... Did u apply uv lotion?

    ReplyDelete