Tuesday, July 8, 2014

AGELOC R2 - Day 21

This morning when i look at myself in mirror, I feel that my skin looks brighter... so far i did not change any of my moisturizer or foundation.  So it should not be due to them... maybe is due to the effect of ageloc R2??? yeah, if yes then it will be great....  let me observe till end of this week.

After putting the replacement SIM card in my old phone, I saw the watsapp message from the consultant.  She told me nuskin has a "Lose to Win" Contest starting this week.  Message from her is "Just slim down 2.5kg fat and will get a set of TR90 for free....  she is asking whether my hubby interested to join (she knows that my hubby quite BIG size lor...), I have asked her some question like criteria to join and whether we have to come out with cost of TR90 1st then get refunded if lose > 2.5kg fat.  She has not reply yet...

Recently some of my colleagues like to buy shoes from "Pazzion", though the price is > SGD70 but they all are rather crazy for it.  Some has bought 2 pairs and one of them bought 4 pairs... very rich girls.  They told me the design is pretty, quality good and very comfort.  below are some pictures of the pattern they bought :-



 

3 comments:

  1. Yes, I have heard that skin will get better when taking ageloc r2... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pazzion has nice pretty shoes, but after their biz expanded, i no longer like their service anymore.. maybe they think they have market share now, so service become lag....

    ReplyDelete
  3. actually 1st time i heard about pazzion, i very swa gu lor... but just this month these few colleagues go and buy shoe from the shop together so i came to notice it...

    ReplyDelete