Saturday, July 5, 2014

AGELOC R2 - Day 19

 For these half year i have been holding multi-role in the company and the stress level is very high.  When i am sitting down on the chair and my colleague standing beside me, they will pass comment like "wah... you have lots of white hair".  This is really hurting, i am trying to find time to go saloon but every time I go I will spend whole day because I always have rebond + highlight... and I usually will aply 1 day annual leave and go on weekday.


After taking ageloc R2 for half month, I really feel that my white hair is lesser now.  I forgot t take picture of my hair and only took the picture after taking ageloc R2 for 1 week.  Now that my phone is lost I can't retrieve the photo to compare...  I do see some testimonial on ageloc R2 that their white hair is turning black again.

I am a person who loves to try different supplement, haha....  few years ago i tend to buy most of the supplement from GNC.  Now i tried different MLM product...  Some of the products are good.. i do give them to my kids as well.  They are taking GNC multi-vitamins, Forever living honey and Jeunesse Reserve... 


Previously I give them Nuskin G3 juice but I stopped because they don't like the taste...

4 comments:

  1. If ageloc r2 is good, then can continue but the problem is the cost.. if it is long term, pocket is rather big hole... :p

    Oh hope u can recover back your phone.. Yeah can understand losing mobile phone can be headache and alot of info inside... :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya... my kids photo all are in the phone, i have not download them yet... woooooo.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Err shld hv done a backup now and then loh, very easy mah, to sync... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh oh... yesterday night i got the replacement SIM card and try on my old phone, yes yes very easy and i get back all data... except the photos lor...

      Delete