Thursday, July 10, 2014

AGELOC R2 - Day 23

I am working late again tonight...  every night i sleep around 11:30pm and wake up at 5:30am, so you can imagine how bad is my panda eyes...

very fast it's already 23 days after taking ageloc R2, i feel that my skin is brighter, weight remain the same though some review says that their weight has reduced after taking, reason is that ageloc R2 helps to detox so you will shed some weight...



Tonight I have to go Beijing Language School to fetch my son and daughter.  My son is going for Pri 3 Chinese Creative Chinese while my daughter attends the K1 Chinese Class.  I have just enrolled them in May 2014 so I can't comment much as I have not seen obvious improvement yet.  My son don't tell me much of his Chinese Class, my girl tells me she starts to learn a bit of hanyu pinyin.

Actually my son has attended a home based tuition near Compass Point.  It's a small tuition group of 4 students of same level, they are taught by a female Taiwanese Teacher.  She is fantastic, a very patience and kind teacher.  My son is very active and naughty, but he listens to the teacher.  His Chinese has improved a lot compared to 1st day i bring him to this teacher's class.  Last time he hates Chinese and resist to speak Chinese.  But he will talk to the teacher in Chinese during the lesson.  Now my son is in Pri 3 and starts to write Chinese composition so I enrol him to Beijing Language School mainly to learn how to write Chinese Composition.



No comments:

Post a Comment