Friday, July 4, 2014

AGELOC R2 - Day 18

my mum called today to tell me her ageloc R2 finishing soon, I will send her another set on this SUN.  It's good that she is willing to continue.  If she feels a bit odd or unwell when she takes new medicine or supplement, she will suspect the medicine/supplement is not good and will stop taking.


yesterday night is a bad night for me, i have lost my mobile phone while shopping at Compass Point.  The moment my hubby told me the phone has been switched off, i know it's gone... sayonara to my phone... What i can do is to call Singtel to temporary suspense my number and then make police report online.  My phone is Nokia Lumia 925,  and I also login to Nokia site which has an option "find my phone" for users who lost their phone.  From this site i will be able to remote lock my phone and erase the phone data, but problem is as long as the phone is switch off i can do nothing.  So i don't think it helps a lot.  Though i have made a report report with the IMEI #.  I don't know what action police will take but anyway i don't pin any hope on getting back the phone.  I will update if by miracle the police is able to help me to find back the lost phone, haha........

Now the problem is my before photos are stored in the phone and i did not backup the phone list, now i don't know the consultant's mobile number... oh dear, i shall wait for her to call me when i get the replacement phone...

No comments:

Post a Comment