Saturday, July 12, 2014

AGELOC R2 - Day 24

I feel the same, my face looks normal, i don't think it looks firmer...  I did not look 5 or 10 yrs younger yet, haha....  This is the ageloc R2 review for yesterday which i have not posted yet.



Yesterday I took half day leave to go Malaysia with my hubby, below is how we spent our half day there.

We depart from our house(Sengkang) at 12.15pm and by 1.30pm we already in JB... it is so fast only during week day when there is not much traffic.

We went to eat the Bak Kut Teh(肉骨茶), the stall is also serving Ginger Chicken(麻油鸡).  I forgot to take down the name of the stall, it's quite famous as it is always very crowded when we get there.  Thougg it's crowded the serving is fast, they are very efficient in serving the food, i like it...  Next time i will take down the name and address and update in the blog.

Finished the lunch, next stop is massage... we always went to this shop at MAA Building, there are some parking lot directly in front of the shop which are reserved for their customers. My hubby likes the Thai massage, I tried the Thai massage when I go there the 1st time, I still remember I request for 2 hours and it was killing me, so painful.... So this round I go for Thai Aromatherapy this time, and it feels much much better and more relaxing for me.  My hubby tried Aromatherapy also but he still prefer the Traditional Thai massage....




After massage we went to do some shopping for toiletries at Jusco.  Some items are cheap but not all are cheap compared to Singapore.  What i think is worth buying is the Instant white coffee and the Ribena...


Old Town White Coffee which i bought for RM11.99 (promotion price)

I bought below set for RM23



No comments:

Post a Comment