Monday, July 7, 2014

AGELOC R2 - Day 20

I have passed one set of ageloc R2 to my mum on SUN, i asked her how is she feeling... she just commented "OK, now i can go market but still got to walk slowly...".  A very casual remark, but she has actually reminded me 3 times last week not to forget to bring her 1 set ageloc R2 as her previous set is finishing soon...

I went back to the shopping mall to check with customer service counter, no return of my mobile phone.  For police report, i only rec'd acknowledgement from them on my report case, no further update.  I have gave up now, currently doing research on which phone to buy...


3 comments:

  1. Hi, my family member has plan to sign but no plan to buy phone, u keen? Rather than buy outside direct right? Hers from M1.. :) Let me know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for your kind offer... now i am using an old HTC phone so no need to buy new one for the time being. I will get a new one next year when i can recontract... million thanks...

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete