Thursday, July 31, 2014

AGELOC R2 - Week 7

This week i still look the same, feel the same, not much difference...  Very fast this is already week 7 taking ageloc R2.  The consultant asking me to go for Nuskin seminar and i rejected, telling her straight that not interested to go into Nuskin line at this moment.

Recently I am very busy preparing for my kids birthday preparation, both my gal and son are bought in Aug month.  Ordering FROZEN theme's cask from Sensational cake Singapore, it costs $280 for 8 inch cake with rainbow flavour.  This cake is for my little gal, $280 includes delivery to her school, below is the cake design :-

 
As for my son I am still not sure what to get for him.  Now he is Pri 3 so I can't send cake to his school... hmmm...

Recently I have been thinking of my future, what i want to do... Now I am 42, how long can i continue to work in current company.   I am holding a full time accountant job and doing freelance accounts as well.  I plan to look out for more freelance accounts and maybe 2 r 3 yrs later I will quit my full time and go to freelance....  Now i spent too much time on my full time job, i hope to have more time for my family...  well, this is a little women's dream...


4 comments:

  1. Hi, any update on the supplement? I heard there will be hair growth, did u see?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry, did not update my blog for long time, haha....... maybe there is but i didn't notice because have a head of thick and frizzy hair.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, would like to know whether you got what you want or not after completing the full set of R2?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I reduced my weight by 6 kg after completed the full course. But after 1 yr I regained it back... Sad right... It not that the product is not working, just that I ate too much supper for the last 1 yr.

    ReplyDelete