Monday, July 14, 2014

AGELOC R2 - Day 26

I have seem posts under Singapore motherhood and Singapore Mummy for sales of ageloc R2 and Lifepak at cheaper price.  I though of buying but then I did not... this is human, when things are much cheaper you suspect the quality may not be good.  But I believe some are the genuine seller who are selling because they did not want to continue the product and hope to recover some of the cost by selling away....


I have bought a rainbow loom kit set for my girl from Qoo10 at $14.90 during a Group buy, the price is much cheaper then to buy from the departmental store... it comes in a BIG box with 4400 pcs of rainbow bands... it looks exactly like the pic posted by the seller, below is the pic taken by my girl...

 I have also bought some nail stickers from Qoo10 for my girl and they are very cute.  Most of them are hello kitty stickers...
 



No comments:

Post a Comment