Saturday, July 12, 2014

AGELOC R2 - Day 25

I forgot to take ageloc R2 Day in the afternoon...  It's a busy SAT for me, after return home from marketing, my hubby drives me to Woodlands to buy salmon... My son loves salmon and we always buy from Fassler.





After the salmon tour, we will then drive to 15 Woodlands Loop to buy siew mai (烧卖), but our favourite pork siew mai all sold out, only left the chicken Siew Mai.  We did not buy as we only like the pork siew mai.  I did not take down the unit number, i only know that is on the 4th floor...  in the end we buy the lou mai gai (糯米鸡), they also taste nice...

After return from Woodlands we then go to the maid agency at Roxy Square to do skype interview with a Filipino maid which we have short-listed.  This round the agency that i am using is DANS Services which is recommended by my colleague.

Anyway the ageloc review for today is everything still the same... I don't feel much difference...

No comments:

Post a Comment