Thursday, July 3, 2014

AGELOC R2 - Day 17


Yesterday I was working late so no time to update the blog, I shall make up for yesterday.

An intern in office saw my nuksin medicine box and her comment is “wow…. Why are you taking so many pills!!!???”.  My answer to her is “to maintain my youth, 20 yrs later when you see me again I will look exactly the same as of now… J

Today as usual, everything looks the same… just that I have slowly recover from the sun burn from last trip to wild wild wet.  Now I will put on mask twice every week.  I have different brand mask and most of them are gift from friend/colleague who went to Korea trip.  Everyone goes there will surely buy back dozens of mask…

 
For me I don’t use these mask, I only prefer one brand which is my favourite.  I know this brand through my Malaysia colleagues…. Last year I saw a male colleague carrying a box of mask and he told me that some China colleagues get him to take it from a Malaysia colleague and bring back China for them.  So I get the Malaysia colleague to help me buy to test.  I am not up to date on cosmetic product, this brand should be available in Singapore but it’s cheaper to buy from Malaysia…  I did not check the price in Singapore but I assume… haha… and I actually forgot how much I pay for it.



Review for this mask :-
After apply for 20 mins and remove the mask, you can feel your skin smooth and also tightened and your skin will be fairer…

5 comments:

  1. Wow the mask so miracle ah? lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That means u gonna take 20yrs from now ah, to maintain the look till now... ? Super expensive leh

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the mask is good but my other colleague feel that its so so only... The tight feeling is strongest when u remove the mask from your face... the feeling will goes off few hours later... my Malaysia colleague used it twice a week... My stock finishing soon so I only use it if required, like now my face super dehydrated then I used it..

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can only get it from Malaysia?

    ReplyDelete
  5. can get it from some online shop in Singapore but the price could be more expensive.. i forgot how much i buy liao... bought it more than 1.5 yrs agao...

    http://onlineskincare.apex.sg/webshaper/store/viewProd.asp?pkProductItem=31

    ReplyDelete