Wednesday, July 9, 2014

AGELOC R2 - Day 22

When i buy AGELOC R2, it comes with below frree gift :-
6 bottles of Diene-O-Lean => contains CLA and Capsaicin to help promote fat loss and gives you a better body shape.
6 bottles of Duolean => it helps to reduce the total fats and calorie absorption by the body


I have been taking them together with ageloc R2, but till now my weight still the same.... haiz....  ok, i admit that i am lazy person who don't exercise.  But i have already tried to eat healthy, I usually take bee hoon fishball soup or been hoon prawn soup everyday... 

Recently i though of trying the beauty roduct 植玫兰 Zimilan.  I am still considering, partly because I have not used up my existing facial foam + lotion + serum... i need to control the craving of buying else those product will become white elephant again...  I will update if i can't resist and buy them, high possibility...

3 comments:

  1. haha no short cut to slimming my friend.... it comes with exercise and clean diet.. by taking supplement, will not help you to slim down....

    but sad to say that alot of them thinking taking slimming pills can slim down, WRONG!! if u buy the slimming products, they also want u to follow strict on their dietary.

    i have one friend too, consuming ageloc for more than 6mths, she is the plump type. she didnt want to go for free medical screening yet, cos knowing her weight sure failed! and now taking ageloc hopefully she thought she will slim down.. total wrong concept lah, till now her size still round.. no exercise, what do u think? taking in alot of calories and no burn, it will convert to fats..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Btw, bee hoon fish ball soup and prawn noodle are not that healthy.. fish ball itself has very high sodium.. haha... best is take more vegetables... and fruits... and also white meats... less oil and avoid deep fried

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am taking slimming supplement because I am really lazy lar, lazy to exercise, I am not a big eater but i can't control myself to eat light and healthy for long... I took TRA for 3 months and i slim down 7kg, during that period i eat normal but important is i don't take supper. I managed to maintain the weight for 1 year and now i put back... so i agreed with you, eventually it still goes back to healthy diet and exercise...

    ReplyDelete