Monday, July 14, 2014

AGELOC R2 - Day 27

I saw on a facebook for ageloc R2 review and it has so many testimonial such as improved eyesight, freckles lightened, improved vitality etc... some can see these improvement after 2 to 3 weeks...


For my case I still did not think there are lots of improvement besides bowel improvement, my white hair seems lesser and only one of the days i feel that my skin is brighter, haha....  other than that i did not see any other improvement, am I expecting too much?  I am not sure...   I keep telling myself wait for another week and see how it goes...

if anyone who reads this blog is taking or has taken ageloc R2 before, I will appreciate if you can give some comment on your experience...

2 comments:

  1. I have 2 colleagues taking ageloc for more than 6 months. One of them can see skin improved just like you and also lots of hair growth.The other one reduced neckline. But seems for such supplement u need to take long term to see the effect. And what if one day u stop?

    Of cos different people will see the different effect ba. Though I had heard good testimonial from people but it is a very expensive product and how long you folks gonna take? one year or forever? That gonna cost you a bomb.. And that does not guarantee you will be in good health... hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if effect is very good i will take long time if i can afford... but if effect is only slight improvement then i will stop after completing this round... my expectation for ageloc R2 is very high... because it's expensive lar...hope it does not disappoint me

      Delete