Tuesday, July 22, 2014

AGELOC R2 - Week 6

I have not posted for quite some times... this is because I did not see much difference daily, haha......

Now I am on week 6 of ageloc R2, frankly speaking, i still feel very tired every morning when i wake up, I don't blame on ageloc R2 not being effective as my daily routine is not healthy.  I sleep very late, usually after 11.30pm... and I don't exercise at all, so at my age of 42 my body age is 50, not very healthy lor...



I do agreed that we have to eat well, exercise and sleep well.  I am taking ageloc R2 hoping that it can improve my health as it does detox and help to recharge.  For me i know i also need to do my part, at least sleep well.  Today I realised that the freckles on my face is lighten, it will be nice if it can disappear from my face, I shall monitor closely and update.

2 comments:

  1. Yes eat well sleep well, it will be okay... i still look good even thou without any supplement... but to think of it, if you folks take supplement monthly and it cost like $150 per mth, dont u think is costly in long run? cos such supplement need to be in long term not one month...

    I feel the pinch to pay high price for the supplement... i rather use it for other investment... hehe...

    As for health, as long u eat well, enough nutrition, that helps alot.. and yes exercise comes hand in hand with the diet.... and have enough sleep like 6-8 hours, u will see the effect.. Oh.. also drink enough water like 2-3 litres a days.. when u hv enough water, u can see the difference in your skin... :)

    Hope this helps.... cos i am one who goes without supplement but i look younger than my age.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh... good for you. Now i try to do some exercise every day. Today going to Sengkang CC for Yoga class, hee....

    ReplyDelete