Sunday, June 22, 2014

TRA 3 months programme

I have bought TRA transformation pack on 30 May 2011 and had kept a blog to document my progress during the 3 month programme.  But the blog website "multiply" has stopped operation and i did not copy all the blog and the data is lost.

I will just post my before and after result.  After the 3 month program i manged to lost 7 kg, my weight BEFORE is 59kg and AFTER is 52kg.
 
One question everyone is interested is =====>
"DID YOU MANAGED TO MAINTAIN THE WEIGHT!!!???"
My answer is YES, i managed to maintain the weight for 1 YEAR!!!

Then you will think that "THE PRODUCT IS NOT EFFECTIVE!!!???"
My answer is "NOPE, THE PRODUCT IS EFFECTIVE!!!!"
It did what it promised ie. reduced my body fat and BMI, make me in better health....

After 1 year i started my bad habit of eating supper again... late night dinner, mid night supper, junk food... and till now i am 61kg.... sad...  honestly i cannot blame on the product, it's always whether we can continue healthy diet and exercise regularly to maintained the weight and not putting back all the lost weight.  Be FAIR to the product or programme you are taking.



No comments:

Post a Comment