Thursday, June 26, 2014

AGELOC R2 - Day 11

i remembered 2 weeks ago i was complaining to my colleagues that i am old, because when i try to get up from my seat after long hours of sitting and punching on my keyboard, i can't walk with my back straight.  I have to bend my back for 1 or 2 mins before i can straighten up and walk.  i blamed it for not taking good care of myself during the maternity period, like my mum always say... do not bathe, do not take cold drinks, do not on the fan after giving birth else you will suffer... blah blah blah...

for these few days, i do not have this problem at all.... not sure whether it's due to this product but if it's due to this then it's a miracle to me... because i only took it for 10 days...

I am meeting my consultant to collect the rest of the product, i shall update her on my progress and will bring up this improvement, i shall update on her comment tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment